We will be glad to spend an hour with you at no charge, in person or by phone.
In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on assembling the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information:
· A detailed bill of materials (BOM), quantity and delivery requirements
· Gerber files for bare board manufacturing
· A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions
· CAD files for enclosure manufacturing
· Schematics capture file for PCB design
· A sample of the assembled unit if available
ISO 9001:2015 specifically addressing the responsibility of the device manufacturer for “maintaining the effectiveness of the quality management system.” That is why we have upgraded our certification to ISO 9001:2015.
Custom Rapid Solution adheres to a thorough structure of North American operating procedures, which dictate the utmost in quality and process control. These procedures ensure that a client’s final product meets design specifications by consistently managing quality at each step in the production process. Custom Rapid Solution will work to ensure the success of your project from supplier selection to work-in-progress inspections, through final inspections, and in customer service. These quality management procedures include:
· Supplier Evaluations and Audits
· Preliminary Contract Review
· Manufacturing Instruction Development
· Quality Control of Materials